Hello everyone!!! . . Today I am here with another Easy Indian Style Eggless Pineapple Pudding Dessert Recipe without gelatin. Made with china grass and condensed milk.
FOR MILK MIXTURE
400 grams Condensed Milk * 2 cups (500 ml) Milk
200 ml cream
FOR BOILING AGAR AGAR
1 1/2 cup water
10 grams china grass
FOR POACHING PINEAPPLES
* 1/2 cup sugar
1 small pineapple
clean and cut the pineapple into small bite size pieces. Set aside.
Add the pineapples and sugar in a pan. Let it steam it for 5 minutes. Remove off heat and set aside.
Mix a tin of condensed milk with 2 cups of plain milk and Bring it to a boil. Set aside.
Soak a packet (10 grams) of china grass in water for 10 minutes. Boil the soaked agar agar / china grass mixture on medium flame until completely melted.
Now mix the milk mixture, China grass mixture and layer the pineapple in a bowl or dessert cups!Make sure everything is slightly hot. Pour the milk mixture above the pineapple layer and after 10 min make another layer of pineapple as a topping and cool in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
Fruit custard is a dessert made by mixing chopped seasonal fruits with chilled cusard sauce.
How to make custard without custard powder
Custard powder is nothing but corn starch or corn flour with flavoring ingredients added to it. So If you are not accessible to custard powder, you can make your own using corn flour (corn starch) or arrowroot powder.
To flavor the custard, just use vanilla extract or vanilla bean pod. To enhance the flavor of custard you can also use 3 to 4 tbsp dry milk powder.
INGREDIENTS (1 CUP = 240ML )
• 2 cups milk
• 2 or 2 ½ tablespoons custard powder
• 2 to 3 tablespoons sugar
Fruits of your choice (I have added👇🏻)
• 1 apple – medium sized
• Grapes – few
• Peach – medium sized
• 1 Orange – medium sized
HOW TO MAKE THE RECIPE
• Rinse the fruits thoroughly and chill them in the refrigerator
How to make custard
• Heat milk in a wide pan or sauce pot.
• Add sugar and stir until it dissolves.
• Meanwhile add custard powder to a small cup.
• Then pour 3 to 4 tbsp of milk to it. Stir well. Make sure it is free from any lumps.
• When the milk turns hot, pour 2 tbsp of the mix to the hot milk. Stir it until well incorporated.
• Repeat adding little more and stir well. Pour the rest of the mix and stir well to prevent lumps.
• Keep stirring and cook on a low to medium heat until the custard turns thick.
• Switch off the stove and whisk the custard well to make it smooth. Cover immediately.
• Cool this completely and refrigerate
How to make fruit custard
• Whisk the custard well before serving. This ensures even and smooth fruit custard.
• Peel and chop the fruits to bite size. Add them to serving bowl or individual serving cups.
• Pour the custard over the fruits and gently mix.
• Serve fruit custard immediately.
Hope you like it share with your friends and family 💕
Hope you all are safe at home! Stay clean, stay safe, stay healthy and stay home!
Come let’s make some yummy raspberry trifle for our tummy in this quarantine!
For the Cheesecake filling:
• 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
• 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1/4 cup granulated sugar
For the Brownie:
• 1 cup granulated sugar
• 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup butter, melted
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/8 teaspoon salt
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
For the garnish:
• 3 (6 ounce) containers raspberries
• Chocolate syrup
• 1 tablespoon mini chocolate chips
For the Brownie:
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8×8 inch baking dish with foil and then lightly coat with cooking spray.
• In a mixing bowl, whisk sugar and cocoa together. Mix in the melted butter, vanilla, and salt. Beat in the eggs and then mix in the flour until just combined and then stir in the chocolate chips. Pour batter into the pan and bake for 27-30 minutes, until toothpick come out clean.
• Cool to room temperature before cutting. Cut into half inch cubes.
For the Cheesecake:
• Beat cream cheese and sugar together using a standing electric mixer or electric hand mixer. Slowly pour in the whipping cream while mixing. Beat until stiff peaks.
• Assemble the trifle with a layer of brownie cubes in the bottom of the trifle dish(es), some fresh raspberries, spoon or pipe on a layer of the cream cheese mixture, and repeat. Drizzle with chocolate syrup and sprinkle with chocolate chips. Serve immediately.
Today we are gonna learn how to make the creamiest homemade strawberry milkshake with fresh strawberries.
Top with whipped cream and grated chocolates for a delicious summer dessert!
Come, let’s get started!
1) fresh strawberries
remove the green stem of your strawberries and slice them!
Keep some whole strawberries, for garnish
2) 4 to 5 tablespoons sugar
3) 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4) Add condensed milk or ice cream of your choice (vanilla or strawberry)
5) 1/2 cup milk
• In a mixing bowl combine the sliced strawberries, sugar and vanilla extract and stir to combine well. Set aside and allow to marinate for at least 20 minutes and up to 1 hour.
• In a large mixer, Add the strawberries, condensed milk or ice cream, and milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and garnish them with whipping cream, grated chocolates and each glass with whole strawberries. Serve immediately.
#SephoraSquadME is a different kind of beauty-influencer program.
We celebrate the most authentic and inspiring voices in the digital beauty space. We believe in the #UnlimitedPowerOfBeauty.
Launched in 2019 in the US, Sephora Middle East is now on the hunt to gather a crew of uniques, unfiltered, sorry-not-sorry storytellers with a diverse range of followers, point of view, and interests. We are searching for emboldened and passionate beauty influencers and Sephora lovers who share their beauty truths. We’re looking for those who believe that:
Beauty is strength. Beauty is community. Beauty is acceptance. Beauty doesn’t judge
Sound like you? Let’s squad up! We’re actively accepting applications for our next #SephoraSquadME.
We’ll connect you with products, resources, and our network of brands and industry experts to help you reach your next level. See the full range of opportunities below.
Try hauls of products from some of our most buzzed-about brands
Regram and repost consideration
Instantly help expand your social reach if your original content is selected to appear in our feeds
Peer and professional coaching
Share ideas with other influencers and receive training tailored to help you achieve your goals
Connect with other influencers and make meaningful industry contacts
Content collaboration opportunities
Cocreate videos and be featured on our social feeds
Focus group and access to Sephora
Get firsthand access to key initiatives and to our amazing merchant teams
Product collaboration discussions
Connect with our merchant team to hear what it takes to launch a need-it-now product
Early access to products
Be first to test and review products from some of the industry’s most highly anticipated launches
How it works
Connect Your Instagram
Click the “Apply” button to get started and follow the prompts to sync your account.
Fill Out the Application
It only takes about 10 minutes. Be sure to read the Application Terms before submitting your application.
Get Testimonials or reviews!
Ask your followers to recommend you by leaving testimonials or reviews on a unique webpage we’ll make for you once your application is submitted. They’ll help us understand the impact you have on community.
You’ll receive the link and a custom #SephoraSquadME Instagram story and post to help spread the word.