Fluff Cake is a delicious dessert with only four ingredients! It’s the easiest dessert to make and comes out fluffy and light. Great served with fruit and whipped topping.
• 1 cup cake mix
• 1/2 cup can coco powder
• 1 cup Maple syrup
• 1 Egg
• Chocolate topping for serving
• chopped fruit for serving
• Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease a 9×13″ pan with cooking butter and set aside.
• In a mixing bowl, combine the dry cake mix with the coco powder, maple syrup and egg . Stir well.
• Pour cake batter into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 mins. Keep checking the cake after about 30 minutes.
• Let cool and then cut into slices.Serve with whipped topping and fruit. Enjoy!