Today I am here with another Easy Indian Style Eggless Pineapple Pudding Dessert Recipe without gelatin. Made with china grass and condensed milk.
FOR MILK MIXTURE
- 400 grams Condensed Milk * 2 cups (500 ml) Milk
- 200 ml cream
- FOR BOILING AGAR AGAR
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 10 grams china grass
FOR POACHING PINEAPPLES
- * 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 small pineapple
- clean and cut the pineapple into small bite size pieces. Set aside.
- Add the pineapples and sugar in a pan. Let it steam it for 5 minutes. Remove off heat and set aside.
- Mix a tin of condensed milk with 2 cups of plain milk and Bring it to a boil. Set aside.
- Soak a packet (10 grams) of china grass in water for 10 minutes. Boil the soaked agar agar / china grass mixture on medium flame until completely melted.
- Now mix the milk mixture, China grass mixture and layer the pineapple in a bowl or dessert cups!Make sure everything is slightly hot. Pour the milk mixture above the pineapple layer and after 10 min make another layer of pineapple as a topping and cool in the refrigerator for 5-6 hours.
- Serve Cold.
Hope you all like it💕
Share the recipe with your friends and family
Follow me on👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Instagram : http://instagram.com/libas_lifestyle
Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/libas_lifestyle
Twitter : https://twitter.com/@libas_lifestyle
Linked in : http://linkedin.com/in/liba-rahman-67205919b
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/liba.rahman.902
2 thoughts on “🍍Pineapple pudding🍍”
Best for this seasin