I love condensed milk, not only in desserts, but just to lick from the can. It needed 4 ingredients and a blender. come let’s get into the condensed milk🤣🤣🤣lol.
Ingredients to make Condensed Milk – (makes ½ cup)
- Milk powder – ½ cup (I used carnation)
- Powdered sugar – ¼ cup
- Butter (unsalted) – 1 tbsp
- Water – ¼ cup
Procedure to make Condensed Milk –
Don’t forget to like and write your comments below👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Happy cooking with liba🤗🤗🤗
- Place the milk powder, sugar and butter in a blender jar.
- Boil the water and add it to the blender jar. Mix once using a spoon.
- Blend for a minute on high until the mixture is creamy. Be careful as it could splash when blending. Start at low speed and then go up to high. Blend for about a minute and then carefully open the lid.
- You will notice that the mixture is nice and creamy. That is it! Your condensed milk is ready. Use it right away or store it in an air tight container in the refrigerator.