Hope you all doing well 😍.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to make fried rice, this recipe will help you in no time.
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil or vegetable oil
- 250 gms boneless chicken, diced into 1/2-inch pieces & roasted
- 1/2 cup peas and diced carrots & beans(veggies of ur chice
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup cooked rice (I use white,long-grain )
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- salt and pepper, optional and to taste
- Coriander to garnish
3.Add the vinegar & soy sauce and cook for 1 minute, stirring intermittently.
4.Push vegetables to one side of the skillet, add the eggs to the other side, and cook to scramble, stirring as necessary.
5. Add the chicken, rice, evenly drizzle with soy sauce, optional salt, and pepper, and stir to combine. Cook for about 2 minutes, or until chicken is reheated through…finally garnish it with coriander leaves🍀🍀🍀🍀
- To a large non-stick wok, add the oils, chicken, and cook over medium-high heat for about 3 to 5 minutes, flipping intermittently so all sides cook evenly.
- Add the peas, carrots, beans and cook for about 2 minutes, or until vegetables begin to soften, stir intermittently.
Mmmmmm our yummy delicious chicken friend rice is ready to taste😋😋😋.
Happy cooking with liba😍😍😍😍