This perfectly Moist Vanilla Cake is a delicious recipe and easy to make.instead of light and fluffy, this is more like a sponge cake. You can alter the flavor with lemon, lime or even almond extract.
Uploaded videos for the first time👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻
Egg – 5 nos
Oil – 40gram
Sugar – 1 cup
Cake flour(a mixture of 1 cup all-purpose flour & 2tbs of cornstarch)
Lemon – 1 tbs.
- Separate egg yolks from the egg &take it in a bowl add oil, 40gms sugar, vanilla extract and cake flour
- Whisk until smooth but not to over mix& Keep the mixture aside, now add 1 tbs lemon extract and 90 gms of sugar little by little into the egg whites until foamy
- Beat until stiff peaks, about 5 minutes the peak stands straight up as shown in the pic below. turn a small amount of whites into the batter and fold it by gentle mixing
- Pour the batter into your prepared pan, bang it to remove any air bubbles & smooth it out evenly to the edges.
- Pour enough cold water in a larger pan& place the cake pan over it. no need to preheat the oven. Bake for 45 minutes at 150 degree Celsius
- Peel off the butter paper, and cut into slices to serve.that’s it our vanilla sponge cake is ready to taste😋😋😋