This chart could be varied depends upon your child. every Child has different time routine, I am sharing a basic food chart. you can adjust it according to your child wake up time.
But make sure after waking up you have to maintain the routine and feed your kid after every 2-3 hours.
Let’s jump into the chart……
3 meal 2 small snacks:
3 meal(breakfast, lunch,dinner)
2 small snacks(after breakfast & lunch /after day NAP)
Intake chart for a day:-
Try to give your kid almost everything in the one-day menu.you can divide it meal & snack portion
- Dal &grains
- Egg/ nonveg
- Fruits & vegetables
- Milk & Dairy products
- Suppose, if your baby wakes up at 7 am, offer them milk along with nuts (chunks/powder)
- After 1 hour serves them breakfast.around 8:15 to 8:30. If your baby wakes up late offer milk along with the food.like this👇🏻.
- After 2 hours of breakfast. Around 11 am give them snacks. (eg. boiled egg, fruits of your choices, yogurt etc)I offer some cereals to my kid.
- Serve lunch at 1 pm. if they ignore try after 30 minutes. my baby like dal & ghee rice a lot. always add veggies and fish in your kid’s meal.
- Offer some liquid after 1 hour of lunch. (juice or soup).my little one love cream of mushroom soup and butter egg scrambled soup.
- Nap time between 2:30 to 4 pm.
- After nap time for snacks at around 4:30 to 5 pm. (eg.nuggets, cakes, biscuits etc)
- After 2 to 3 hours of snack its dinner time around 7 pm to 8 pm maximum.
- Kids need at least 2 hours for digesting food in the night time.so if they eat at 7, give them 2 hours for a bedtime.
- Finally, give 1 glass of milk after finish up dinner. while drinking milk it is the best time to sleep.
- Give your child proper dairy products like ghee & butter. Don’t force your child for anything if they don’t like which is necessary, try to give them in a different way.do not feed any food which is more salty/spicy & sugary.
- Please share with your friends and families and give me a like👍🏻.