Kesari is a sweet prepared with semolina. It is mainly prepared all over india
Lets see how to make quick &easy kesari receipe
Semolina – 1 cup
Ghee – 4 to 6 tbsp
Water -2 cups
Sugar – 1 cup
Colour powder -1/4 tsp
Cashew & rainsin – add according to ur taste.
- Firstly add 2 tbspn of ghee in a pan. Once the ghee is melted add cashews,roast it untilgolden then add raisins & roast until ballooned
- Now in the same pan add 1 more tbspn of ghee and roast the rava. Roast it on a medium heat to prevent burning
- Roast for 7 to 8 minutes. Once the rava is roasted your whole house will be filled with the aroma of roasted rava
- Trannsfer the roasted rava into a plate
- In another pan heat water to boil. For one cup rava we will need 2 cups of water. If you wanna rich ur taste of kesari add 1 cup of milk instead of 1 cup of water
- Gradually add the roasted rava and mix well. Once rava absorbs all the water lets add 1 cup of sugar little by little
- Add food colour into it
- Finally add 2tbspn of ghee to enhance the taste & flavour of the kesari
- That’s it our yummy kesari is ready to taste garnish with cashew & raisins
- Rava should be nicely roasted until golden to get nice aromatic kesari
- If you dont have food colour at home dont worry add some saffron into hot water it turns into yellowish orange colour within 10 min.
This is my first post so please all support me……….
like share and comment my post
Thank you all😀