Chicken wraps can be healthy or unhealthy, it all depends on how you make them, what extra ingredients you add and what type of diet you’re following. Here I’m doing this chicken wrap with very simple ingredients. come let’s get started!!!!
- Tortillas or roti of your choice (room temperature)
- Mayonnaise 2 tbsp
- Mustard paste 2 tbsp
- Tomato ketchup 1 tbsp
- tomatoes, cucumber, carrot etc
- roasted chicken breast
- 1tsp chilly powder
- 1 tsp pepper powder
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp white vinegar or lemon extract
- 1 Tsp soy sauce
- Salt to taste.
When the oil is at the right temperature, add the chicken and cook until golden brown, about five minutes. Drain the chicken on paper towels when done.
Heat a pan over medium heat. Add one of the wraps and let warm up for a few seconds on each side. Repeat process until all the wraps are warm.
To assembling, take one wrap and add two of the fried chicken, mayonnaise, mustard paste, tomato ketchup 1/4 of the chopped tomato and spinach. Fold the wrap and then cut in half crosswise to serve.
Hope you all like this wonderful recipe my dear lovely friends.please do share with your friends and family and don’t forget to write your thoughts below🤗
Happy cooking with liba👩🏻🍳
This hot and fragrant masala is easy to make and a wonderfully unique preparation of squid.
Squids rings or sliced 200 grams
Red chilli powder 2 teaspoons
Turmeric powder a pinch
Salt to taste
Ginger-garlic paste 1 teaspoon
Oil 1 tablespoon
Curry leaves 8-10
Onions finely chopped 2 medium
Green chillies slit2
Tomatoes finely chopped2 medium
Coconut oil 2 tablespoons
Black pepper powder a pinch
Fresh coriander leaves 1 teaspoon for garnishing
Lemon wedges to serve
To make masala, heat oil in a pan.. Add onions and 10-12 curry leaves and saute for a minute. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a ½ minute
Add green chilies,and saute. Add all the spices, tomatoes and salt, mix and cook till the tomatoes turn soft and pulpy.
Sprinkle little water, mix, cover and cook till fully done.
Switch off heat, add pepper powder and garam masala.
Rice is a yummy gluten-free ingredient that tastes wonderful by itself, or it can be transformed into so many different dishes, from many different cultures. but, if you happen to love salty, bold, and vibrant flavors, I have a little secret to share with you. Instead of adding other spices, try cooking egg rice with chicken stock.
- Heat 2 to 3 tbsp of the oil in a large wok,over a high heat,then add the chillies,onion and fry until lightly browned.add curry leaves turmeric powder and tomatoes and cook around 5 min
- Now add chicken stock and crack an egg onto the pan, and wait for it to cook just a little bit.
- just kind of scramble them and make sure there are little bits of egg.
- when the egg is cooked, move it into a bowl. add rice to the bowl and sort of mix it just so that the egg and rice are no longer separated.
Happy cooking with liba👩🏻🍳
First of all, I like to say happy International men’s day to all the men’s🧔🏻.
I wish a happy day to all important men in my life, and I also want to tell my dad and my sweet cute grandpa that I love them with all my heart😍
So today I’m gonna make this special dessert to all the lovely men’s on this special day.
Milk – 1 cup
Sugar – to taste
Cornstarch – 2 tbs
Rose water – 1 tbs
Mango juice (optional) – 1/2 cup
In a small bowl combine the cornstarch with some water or milk.
Heat the milk in a deep pan then add sugar. Before it comes to boil, take it off heat and stir in the thickening „paste“ slowly, and cook it all for 5 minutes on a low heat
Prepare a glass dishes for serving, then sip the cooked cream in them equally. Let it cool for about an hour on the room temperature then transfer it to the fridge and let sit for at least 2 hours.
Pour mango juice in the pan, add sugar if needed.Let it simmer until all sugar dissolves and it becomes little thicker and stickier.Take off the stove, pour it in the glass and let it cool.
Roughly chop almonds, When the cream is cold, serve it with your almonds and enjoy!
Happy Cooking With Liba👩🏻🍳
Hope you all doing well 😍.
If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to make fried rice, this recipe will help you in no time.
Mmmmmm our yummy delicious chicken friend rice is ready to taste😋😋😋.
Happy cooking with liba😍😍😍😍
Hope you all doing well my dears😍
I would like to thank zeesviews ,collectingpuzzles very much for nominating me for a Sunshine Blogger Award!
So, I got nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award by
1. Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link back to their blogging sites.
2. Answer the questions.
3. Nominate 11 other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions.
4. Notify the nominees about it by commenting on one of their blog posts.
5. List the rules and display the sunshine blogger award logo on your site or on your post.
1. Do you believe in God?
Yes, I do believe in God. he is the one who can save me in any situation and keeps me happy in this world.
2. What is your passion?
cooking is my passion.I’m very much interested in cooking.
3. Do you think it is necessary to have a passion?
Yes, passion is necessary for a man because, passion is very important to achieve a goal.passion helps us to stand on our own feet Without anybody’s help.
4. What would you prefer party or to be alone?
I should always like to keep myself and people around me to feel happy.so I choose a party!!!!
5. Do you like dance?
Yes, I like to watch dance programs on television. but I don’t know to dance.
6. Are you a health conscious person?
Not at all🤣🤣🤣
7. Yoga or gym?
I would like to do yoga.
8. If you are given a chance to change one incident in your past what would it be?
Nope.i don’t wanna change anything in my past.I’m very happy with my past.
9. Are you satisfied with your life?
Yes, I am very much satisfied with my life and I thank God for giving me this beautiful and satisfying life.
10. Any special sound you like?
I like whistle sound.
My nominees are:
Questions to my Nominees:
1. Whom you are close to more Mom or Dad?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. Who is your idol of life?
4. What do you consider your greatest weakness to be?
5. What does your perfect day look like?
6. Do you consider yourself a good friend?
7. What is your favorite thing to do?
8. Have you ever been heartbroken?
9. Would you rather be rich or famous?
10. What does the meaning of love to you?
11. What makes you feel most loved?
Thanks for reading!!!!
Happy Cooking With Liba👩🏻🍳