This silky, creamy Alfredo pasta with tender, juicy chicken, is all made in ONE POT👉🏻with the help of Instant Pot Duo 6.
- chicken breast, cut in cubes
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 Onion
- 1 cup chicken stock / broth
- garlic clove, minced
- 250ml Cooking Cream
- Parsley, for garnish
- In a Instant pot, heat the butter and add in the chicken, salt, pepper and a cup of water
- Set the instant pot to steam option and close the lid!
- Once it done separate the chicken and the broth!
- Now Add sliced onion and garlic into the instant pot and sauté for about a minute.
- Add pepper, little salt,broth, cream, and pasta, and bring to a boil.
- Select the pressure cook option in the instant pot and set the timing to 10 minutes
- Once done,Top with parsley if desired.
Thank you !