Mocha Milkshake without Icecream
Are you craving a glass of yummy mocha milkshake? Try this recipe! It is rich, chocolaty and the perfect coffee-drink to cool you off this summer.
• 3 cups whole or full-fat milk chilled
• 1 tbsp nutella spread
• 1 tbsp instant coffee powder
• 2 tsp cocoa powder sweetened
• 4 tbsp sugar castor or powdered
• 1 cup ice cubes
• choco chip or grated chocolate & whipping cream for garnishing
• In a blender jar, add ice cubes, milk, sugar, coffee powder and cocoa powder and nutella spread.
• Blend for 2-3 minutes or until everything has combined well.
• Pour it into the serving glasses and sprinkle grated chocolate or choco chips and whipping cream over the top.
• Mocha milkshake is ready to serve.
Follow me on other social media’s too!
Instagram : http://instagram.com/libas_lifestyle
Pinterest : http://pinterest.com/libas_lifestyle
Twitter : https://twitter.com/@libas_lifestyle
Linked in : http://linkedin.com/in/liba-rahman-67205919b
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/liba.rahman.902