Instant cucumber curry with no added onion, tomato🍅 and ginger garlic .
Cucumber -3 chopped
Boiled milk-1/4 cup
Cumin seeds-1/4 tsp
Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
Cumin powder-1/4 tsp
Red chilly powder-1/2 tsp
Oil- 2 tbsp
Salt- to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add cumin, turmeric powder, and red chilly powder.
- Fry it for a minute and add one cup of water into it.
- When the water starts boiling add cucumber, cumin powder, and salt into it.
- Now close the lid and Cook the cucumber for about 10 minutes.
- Open the lid and add the boiled milk again cook the cucumber curry in low flame for up to 5 minutes.
- open the lid and cook the curry in high flame for 1 minute then Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot with roti.