Zabadi is traditionally served as one of a mezze style dips like (hummus)alongside warm pitta bread and salad.
- 500g plain yogurt
- 1 small cucumber, deseeded
- 1 clove of minced garlic
- A handful of mint leaves, chopped
- First, slice the cucumber into very thin slices, and then dice them.
- Place the diced cucumber in a bowl and sprinkle with salt.
- Now add the yogurt, garlic, mint and gently mix together
- Garnish with a mint sprig and serve with warm pitta bread or vegetable sticks.
Happy cooking with liba👩🏻🍳