This dhaba style egg curry is sure to delight your taste buds and a break from the regular egg curries.it is very easy to makedhaba recipes are very popular in india for its amazing taste and aroma. So today we have a recipe which is prepared using the dhaba style procedure and ingredients
Take a look at the recipe of dhaba style egg curry.
Oil – 2 to 4 tbs
Onion – 1 small
Tomato – 1 small
Chilly – 2 nos
Boiled Egg – 3 nos
Water – 1/4 cup
Butter – 2 tbs
Salt – to taste
Red chili powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder -1/4 tsp
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a pan and fry the eggs with some salt and a teaspoon of turmeric powder till they turn golden brown.
- In the same pan heat some oil and followed by chopped onions, tomatoes, and green chilly give a nice mix.
- Then add in all the above-mentioned spices, salt, and coriander leaves into it and cook for 2 minutes.
- Now add the boiled eggs and mash well and cook again for another 2 minutes and keep it aside.
- Heat 2 tbs of oil in a pan & add an egg and half boil it & mix it into the curry.
- Heat a tablespoon of butter in a pan & sprinkle some red chili powder into it & Pour the melted red chili mixed butter into the egg masala and garnish with coriander leaves.
Hope you all try this at your home and dont forget to share with your friends and families.