What if you drink the same old tea every day….how boring life is!
so let’s make a new way of making tea….which dances💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻
The tea, how much ever you shake it, the layers won’t get mixed with each other.it will keep shaking and moving but won’t get mixed with the bottom layer.that’s why it is called dancing tea.only after you stir it with a spoon it will get mixed
Let’s see how to make dancing tea or biryani tea (in 5 simple steps)
Water – 1 cup
Milk – 2 cups
Tea powder – 2 tbs
Sugar – 2 tbs
Ginger – a small piece
Clove – 3 to 4 pieces
Cardamom – 3 to 5 pieces
Cinnamon stick – 2 pieces
1. First, let’s make tea. I am taking 1 glass of water. you should take a glass of water in whichever glass you are serving. pour the water into a pan and when its come to boiling add the spices, 2 tbs sugar & tea powder.it should boil and thicken to 1/2 glass tea.
2. By that time we have to boil milk.you can use a microwave too.use a big vessel so that the milk doesn’t spill out. take 2 glasses of milk.it should boil and thicken to 1 & 3/4 the glass milk.
3. Once both are thickened we shall assemble the tea. next, we should bubble up to the milk by using a beater, blender or any way you like. I am using a beater. we need a quiet lot of bubbles on the milk.
4. Now strain and pour the black tea into the glass. now we should take the bubbles from above the milk and cover the black tea.all the sides should be covered with a bubble or the milk will go into the black tea
5. Now pour hot milk slowly over the bubbles.that’s it our dancing tea is ready to taste.
I hope all of you liked it.try this out and let me know how it turns out for you.