Fish is one of the favourite seafood at home and most of the time I make fish curry with coconut. this is one of the fish curries which I made recently and it turned out to be super delicious.it is spicy, tangy, everything a fish curry should be. let’s get into the recipe.
- Fish – 1/2 kg
- Coconut oil/mustard oil – 1/2 cup
- Tomato(puree) – 3 nos
- Onion – 2 nos
- Green Chilly – 3 nos
- Cumin – 1 tbs
- Fenugreek – 1 tbs
- Ginger garlic paste – 1tbs
- Curry leaves – 8-10
- Lemon – 1/2 Tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp (or) to taste.
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1 Tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp.
1. Heat oil in a pan followed by cumin, fenugreek, curry leaves & onion.
2. Fry it until the onion color changes, now add ginger garlic paste & mix it well. after that add tomato puree into it and give a mix.
3. Now add all the spices and salt according to your taste, cook till the gravy gets thicken.
4. Add green chilly and fish into the gravy and give a mix. now add required amount of water or 1/2 cup of water, cover and steam cook for about 3 to 4 minutes on medium flame.
5. Now open the lid, and wait for 2 minutes to get the water to evaporate. add 1/2 tsp lemon juice and garnish with coriander leaves.
That’s it our delicious, spicy fish curry is ready to taste.
Please try this recipe at home and tell your suggestions to me. if you like it don’t forget to share with your friends and family.