Birds nest is a delicious Indian recipe served as a snack.its an easy recipe, made with potatoes and spices.perfect for the evening time snack for kids. step by step instructions given below with images.
Let’s get into the recipe….🍽
- Vermicelli – as required
- Potato – 2 to 3
- Chilly (chopped) – 1 tbs
- Onion – 1
- Chili powder – 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
- Garam masala powder -1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbs
- Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic powder (or) paste – 1 tbs
- Corn flour – 2 tbs
- All-purpose flour/Maida – 2 tbs
- Take 2 to 3 medium-sized potatoes, peel them off and cut into slices and boil them with little salt.
2. Place all the grated potatoes, onion and chopped chilly in a bowl and add all the spices mentioned in the ingredient and mix well.
3. Grease hands with oil and take a small portion of potato smash and make a nest shape.
4. Mix cornflour and amid a with a pinch of salt and the required amount of water and make a paste.
5. Dip the nest shape cutlet into cornflour paste and coat with vermocelli .
6. Heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlet both sides for 2 to 3 minutes.
7. Boil 3 to 6 quail egg and place it inside the nest shape cutlet.that’s it our bird’s nest veg cutlet is ready to taste.
Pls try this recipe at home and tell your suggestions to me.its very easy to make and it’s a different type of cutlet everyone will love it..
If you like my recipe’s pls give me a like and share with your friends and family’s.