Welcome back again,many of my friends requested me to post more indian dishes,especially prawn recipes. So today we are gonna make delicious prawn curry with coconut milk.This is a very easy recipe & quickly we can make it with simple ingredients. Try this and leave your comments to me.
For marination (prawn 500gms):
- Fish fry masala – 1 tbs
- Chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- Pepper powder -1/2 tsp
- Turmeric – 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour – 1 tbs
- Lemon juice – 1 tbs
- Salt – to taste.
Take cleaned prawn in a bowl,add all the marination ingredient &mix well. Let it sit for 30 min.
Now heat oil in a pan,here im using coconut oil to enrich the taste. Add marinated prawns &fry well in the oil about 5 to 7 min & keep it aside.
Onion – 1 cup
Tomato – 1/2 cupChilly – 2 nosGingergarlic paste – 1 tspChilli powder – 1 tspCoriander powder – 1/2 tspGaram masala – 1/2 tspTurmeric powder – 1/2 tspCoconut milk – 1 cupSalt – to taste.
- In the same pan,heat 2 more teaspoon of coconut oil.add onion into it,cover with lid & steam cook for 5 min. After that add ginger garlic paste,tomato & chilly. Saute it for another 5 mins or so on a low heat till it turns mushy.
- Now add all the masala powders mentioned above & cook until raw smell goes. Add fried prawns and give a mix. Finally add one cup of fresh cocont milk & cook for 5 to 8 mins. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
- Delicious prawn curry is ready to serve😋.
- If you wanna enhance the taste & thicken your gravy add some cashew paste to it.
- Please share my post to your friends and family.
- Thank you😊.